Deja's Simple Smokey Eye
Apply The Face Pencils to even out your skin tone and, using a lighter shade, brighten the under eye area.
Create a thick line on the upper lash line using The Best Pencil in Navy.
With your finger, gently smudge and soften the line, bringing it up to your lid.
Go back with The Best Pencil to create a thicker line and elongate the eye shape.
Sweep The Mascara on lashes for added definition.
Apply Miracle Balm in Tawny on lips and cheeks to brighten up your complexion.
Layer Cool Gloss in Original on top of lips and cheeks for added moisture and sheen.
Fitz's Summer Bronze Glow
- Use The Face Pencils to hide redness and brighten the undereye area.
- Apply Miracle Balm in Bronze all over face for a warm, sunkissed glow.
- Swipe Sparkle Wash in Bronze all over the lid, building intensity as you go.
- Swipe two coats of The Mascara for voluminous, defined lashes.
- Smooth Cool Gloss in Mocha Shimmer over lips.
Mei’s Subtle Glow
- Use The Face Pencils under the eyes and on the skin to cover, correct, and brighten.
- Smooth Miracle Balm in Bronze and Tawny over cheeks for warmth and color.
- Fill in brows using The Brow Pencil in Dark Brunette.
- Swipe The Best Shadow in Smokey Grey across the eyelids for depth.
- Pat Sparkle Wash in Midas on top for shimmer.
- Line the upper and lower lash lines using The Best Pencil in Black.
- Add two coats of The Mascara.
- Apply Miracle Balm in Tawny on lips.
Olesia’s Chic, Effortless Look
- Use The Face Pencils to lighten under eye darkness and even out the skin,
- Smooth Miracle Balm in Au Naturel on cheeks and face.
- Fill in brows using The Brow Pencil in Ash.
- Swipe The Best Eyeshadow in Chic as a base– from the lid up to the brow bone.
- Apply The Best Eyeshadow in Ash on top, all over the lid.
- Layer The Best Eyeshadow in Smokey Grey on top of Ash for added depth.
- Line the upper lash line with The Best Pencil in Navy.
- Apply two coats of The Mascara for length and definition.
- Smooth Cool Gloss in Pastel Pink on lips.